Even Snow White Would Be Tempted by This Martini!
There is no wrong ways to drink a Martini. There are however many variations than most of us don’t know about. This Caramel Apple Martini is effortlessly tempting.
This recipe also features in our Top 5 Martini Recipes feature – pop over and check out our other recommendations.
- 2 ounces caramel Vodka
- 2 ounces Apple Cider
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 slice of apple, caramel sauce and cinnamon sugar.
- Coat the rim of your Martini glass with cinnamon sugar.
- Add all the ingredients into the cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled Martini Glass and top with a slice of fresh apple and a generous drizzle of caramel.