A Creamy Gin Delight
For those of you who like your cocktails a little more at the desert end of the spectrum, the Buttermilk Maple Gin Flip would be right up your street. So instead of baking this Saturday, pop into the kitchen and whip one of these up. You won’t be disappointed.
This recipe also features in our Top 5 Gin Cocktails feature – if you love Gin, you will love our other recommendations.
- 1 egg
- 1 oz buttermilk
- 1/2 oz of maple syrup
- fresh nutmeg
- 2oz of Gin
- Place the egg yolk in a cocktail shaker with a few small ice cubes.
- Seal and shake well for at least 10/15 seconds.
- Open the cocktail shaker and fill with ice before adding the gin, buttermilk, egg white and maple syrup.
- Shake again and strain into a chilled glass
- Garnish with nutmeg and serve.