A Sexy Frech Twist
The French 75 is a cocktail that every self-respecting Cocktail connoisseur should have in his or her repertoir for the summer season. This perfect combination of Gin and Champagne puts a touch of sparkle into any summer night.
This recipe also features in our Top 5 Gin Cocktails feature – if you love Gin, you will love our other recommendations.
- 2 oz Gin
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- Champagne (or sparkling wine if you must, but Champagne is much better!)
- Lemon rind and a cocktail cherry to garnish.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the gin, lemon juice and sugar.
- Shake well until chilled and strain into a champagne flute
- Top with Champagne and stir gently before adding the perfect twist of lemon rind and a cocktail cherry to garnish.