Go On – Indulge Yourself!
There is no wrong ways to drink a Martini. There are however many variations than most of us don’t know about. This German Chocolate Martini is a delicious twist on a classic drink.
This recipe also features in our Top 5 Martini Recipes feature – pop over and check out our other recommendations.
- 1 1/2 ounces Malibu coconut rum
- 1 1/2 ounces chocolate Liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces cherry Vodka
- Chocolate shavings
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Sit back and dream of the Black Forest! Enjoy.