There is no wrong ways to drink a Martini. There are however many more variations than most of us will realise. This Chocolate Martini is just one of the ways you can indulge in your latest obsession
This recipe also features in our Top 5 Martini Recipes feature – pop over and check out our other recommendations.
- 1 ounce white crème de cacao
- 2 ounces of the very best Vodka
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur (Godiva is the best, but Swiss chocolate liqueur is equally good)
- Chocolate straw
- Place all ingredients into a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Serve in a Martini glass and garnish with a delicate chocolate straw.
- Add a little crushed ice if you prefer the drink chilled.