A Sweet Twist on the Classic Martini
There is no wrong ways to drink a Martini. There are however many variations than most of us don’t know about. This Peach Pomegranate Martini is a delicious twist on a classic drink.
This recipe also features in our Top 5 Martini Recipes feature – pop over and check out our other recommendations.
- 1 1/2 ounces pomegranate Vodka
- 1 1/2 peach Vodka
- 1 ounce peach Schnapps
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Cinnamon stick
- Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- If you want to add a little sparkle to your drink, coat the rim of your glass with cinnamon sugar.
- Strain ingredients into the chilled Martini Glass and top with a single cinnamon stick.