- 340g milk chocolate (around 50-55% cocoa content is best)
- 55g unsalted butter
- Zest of 1 large orange
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 140g cornflakes (don’t skimp with the supermarket’s own brand!)
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Add the butter and melt over a low heat, but stir frequently.
- Once all is melted and glossy, measure and add the orange extract and grated zest of the orange.
- Whisk to create a thick glossy sauce and then tip in the cornflakes and stir until they are all covered with the yummy coating.
- Spoon the mixture into paper cake cases and transfer to the fridge to set. After an hour they will be ready to devour.